Trainee Recruitment Consultant – USA Market
Our growth plans are incredibly exciting and we are looking for money motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to take their first step in their recruitment career. We provide award winning training and will fully support you along the way, offer unbelievable company benefits plus totally uncapped commission. Your career will be fully mapped out for you with our 10 step progression plan meaning the opportunities here are endless! If you thrive in a fast paced sales environment, love working to targets and want to change your life.....Apply today!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – USA Market
£22k Basic + Fantastic commission opportunities (2nd Year OTE - £70k+)
USA market Hours – 12pm – 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4pm Friday.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Amoria Bond, you will be beginning an exciting and rewarding career in the world of recruitment where earning potential and progression opportunities are huge. We offer a structured and clear progression plan from Trainee Recruitment Consultant all the way through to Director as part of our 10-step plan based on merit and your performance, you get out of a recruitment career what you put in. Recruitment is a sales role where hard work and long hours are part of the norm but if you have the desire and motivation to work hard, the rewards are huge.
We will work with you to provide you with the tools, skills and confidence you need to excel in your new role. Our award-winning Learning and Development team will work alongside your management team to deliver the training and coaching required to quickly getting you performing, progressing and earning fantastic commission.
Who are we?
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
Trading in 40 countries, we place 1000’s of candidates every year into permanent and temporary contract roles with our clients worldwide from our four international offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore.
The USA Opportunity
Since launching into the US Market in 2020, we’ve gone from strength to strength with our consultants achieving record sales figures and huge commissions. With plans to open an office in the US in the next few years, this is a great opportunity if you are looking for the potential of relocating to the US in the future (although this is not a requirement). The US is a huge market with huge potential to accelerate the growth plans of both Amoria Bond and our consultants.
What you’ll be doing
This is a 360-recruitment role which will see you taking ownership of the full process of filling your client’s vacancies with qualified candidates, this will include:
· Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell Amoria Bond as a business partner
· Attending meetings and negotiating rates
· Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent
· Headhunting for candidates with specific skills
· Arranging interviews and making job offers to successful candidates
· Building and maintaining long and successful relationship with both clients and candidates.
As this is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position previous experience within Recruitment and/or sales is not essential but it is desirable. We are interested in candidates who can display the following:
· Educated to Degree level
· Determined, ambitious and goal-oriented
· Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· Positive “can-do” attitude
· Money and target driven
What we offer
· Competitive basic salary with exceptional commission opportunity
o Realistic 1st year of £35k OTE
o Top performers earn well over £200k
· Industry leading & award-winning training
· Fantastic progression opportunities – Possibilities to progress into senior sales and leadership roles within your first 12-24 months
· Company car scheme
· Incentives and prizes for hitting targets: All expenses paid company trips to the world’s best locations (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai and Marbella are just a few of our favourite destinations)
· Regular company wide and localized social events, big and small.
If you’re looking for a long-term career where you can progress with fantastic earning potential, this could be the opportunity for you.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role