We take our corporate responsibilities very seriously. A summary of our beliefs, culture and policy is outlined below.
We also operate an ethos of giving something back. The Amoria Bond Charitable Trust is a registered charity set up to facilitate this. It is funded by contributions by Amoria Bond and individual employees of the company.
The Trust has been set up to meet the following objectives:
- To advance the education of young people by providing for the provision of facilities for their education
- To promote or assist any charitable activity directed to the care or special education of people who have learning difficulties or are physically disabled or suffer from mental health problems
- To promote or assist any charitable activity directed to the relief of poverty caused by disability, social or economic circumstances
Read more about recent initiatives on the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust blog: www.amoriabondcharitabletrust.org
Corporate Responsibility Policy Overview
Ethics & Beliefs
Amoria Bond was founded on the belief that, whether on a corporate or a personal level, it is important to recognise that all actions have an impact. It is therefore necessary to ensure that the impact is a positive one by making careful decisions and selecting appropriate behaviours.
That belief is instilled into our culture through our Cultural Framework – this sets clear expectations for all employees, at all levels, to guide them in their everyday decision making.
At a corporate level it guides all of our business interactions, strategies and decisions and forms the basis of our CSR policy. This policy sets out our commitments and then translates those into small achievable objectives, which are reviewed on an annual basis. Our targets are:
- To be awarded the Disability Two Tick Accreditation
- To gain Investors in People accreditation
- To reduce our carbon footprint by 15% from 2.68 tonnes per employee to 2.28
- To build 100 homes for those living in the Shanty Town of Las Laderas, Peru through the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust- aimed at improving Poverty, Health & Education in Developing Countries
- Improve the results of our cultural survey