Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
Are you seeking your next step up in analog IC design? Have you worked on power management integrated circuits? Are you able to mentor a junior team members through creating new products? If the answers are yes, then please read on and apply.
As the Analog IC Design Engineer:
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the junior team members through the architecture, development and integration of various analog circuits such as PLLs, oscillators, drivers, charge pumps, bandgap references, LDOs, voltage regulators, high voltage detection circuits, and OTP/EEPROM.
The role responsibilities:
* Mentoring junior members of the team through full custom analog design of blocks such as PLLs, oscillators, bandgap references, LDOs, Buck / Boost, voltage regulators, high voltage detection circuits, ADCs, DACs, high speed comparators, etc
* Provide feasibility studies for size/performance/schedule
* Planning and coordination with verification team to develop models for your blocks and to ensure full validation coverage
* Provide floor-planning and support integration of digital & analog circuits at the full-chip level
What we need from you:
* Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, or similar (Masters highly preferred)
* 12+ years analog IC design experience
* Experience in several silicon tapeout cycles from spec to mass production
* Strong understanding of switching regulators, integrated power MOSFETs and drivers, LDOs, precision amplifiers, oscillators, bandgap references, ADCs, DACs, high-speed comparators
* Familiar and skilled in Cadence schematic capture
* Design experience in BiCMOS/CMOS process
Nice to haves
* Embedded micro-controllers (e.g. RISCV, I2C/I3C protocols)
* Encryption, Authentication, Management protocol circuits
* Digital Control circuits for PMICs
* Memory Controllers
The Company you would join:
* Multi-million dollar mixed signal chip manufacturer
* Specialize in Memory, Cloud Computing and Data Center products
* Highly driven by innovation, and growth.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
Amoria Bond Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.