Team Manager/Business Manager – USA Market
Excellent basic salary – OTE 100k+
USA market Hours – 12pm – 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4pm Friday.
Who are we?
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
Trading in 40 countries, we place 1000’s of candidates every year into permanent and temporary contract roles with our clients worldwide from our four international offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore.
At Amoria Bond we’ve stepped away from the standard recruitment model and into management consultancy. This move has led to huge growth for both the business and our consultants over the last 18 months.
Management consultancy offers our clients so much more than recruitment, therefore fees and margins are far greater, leading to higher profits, more growth and higher commissions for our consultants.
By shifting to a Management Consultancy model, you will elevate your recruitment career with the possibility of huge earnings and speedy progression. With our clear 10 step progression plan you’ll be climbing the career ladder in no time.
The USA Opportunity
Since launching into the US Market in 2020, we’ve gone from strength to strength with our consultants recording record sales figures and huge commissions. With plans to open an office in the US in the next few years, this is a great opportunity if you are looking for the potential of relocating to the US in the future (although this is not a requirement). The US is a huge market with huge potential to accelerate the growth plans of both Amoria Bond and our consultants.
What you can expect:
• A really exciting market with substantial fees
• An operating model providing bespoke, high value solutions
• An excellent basic salary
• Full personal commission scheme + team override commission
• The opportunity to become part of a Management Incentive Scheme/Equity Options on promotion
• Investment in hiring, enabling you to scale your business unit at a rapid pace
• All the tools required to be successful including access to world class marketing and administration support to make your job easier so that you are free to focus on your team, clients and contractors
• World class onsite Learning & Development function, there to support you with your team every step of the way. Including our own online LMS which is designed to progress people at a faster pace than the competition
• One to one mentoring from Senior Directors who have real pedigree in these sectors. They care about progressing people and progressing you
• A promotion plan in your hand from day one – crisp and clear milestones to take you rapidly through the ranks
• A personal development and training programme to suit you
• You will be ambitious, driven and motivated to create something special
• You will have experience in running a successful professional contract team
• You will be able to demonstrate successful growth and the development of individuals on your team
• Experience within the Renewable Energy Sector is desirable but by no means essential
• You will have had a successful track record as a 360 Recruiter and be able to demonstrate healthy billing numbers
Why Join Amoria Bond?
• We believe in open communication and a collaborative environment. You’ll hear weekly updates from the rest of the teams to share positive successes and you’ll regularly hear from the MDs to find out exactly what’s going on in the business
• You’ll get access to our industry recognised, leading training programme not just for your own development but to support you with developing your team
• An uncapped commission structure – the top third of people in our business earn six figures.
• A wide variety of incentives including company cars, regular 5* holidays abroad, individual activity based bonuses, team based bonuses, monthly lunch club incentives
• We have our own charity – the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust. We also have Charity days to give back to the community
• We have various committees which all help to shape our culture – there’s the social committee, the diversity & inclusion committee, the performance committee and the CSR committee. We give people a voice!
• Equity in the company once you reach senior management level
• Fantastic newly fitted out office in a vibrant location in Didsbury
• Flexible working
• A ‘Sunday Times Best Places to Work’ for SIX YEARS on the bounce – we are recognised as having a high performing culture of driven and successful consultants
• The opportunity to integrate with a team that has won over 50 industry awards in the past 10 years.
• The chance to play a huge part in the progression of your clients, your team and your industry
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please do not delay in submitting your application now.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience