If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to join a company who offer a clear progression path, totally uncapped earning potential plus the most incredible company benefits we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our future plans are extremely exciting and are keen to expand our already successful team, if you are an experienced recruiter who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a diverse, flexible and ambitious company....Apply today!
At Amoria Bond we’ve stepped away from the standard recruitment model and into management consultancy. This move has led to huge growth for both the business and our consultants over the last 18 months.
Management consultancy offers our clients so much more than recruitment, therefore fees and margins are far greater, leading to higher profits, more growth and higher commissions for our consultants.
By shifting to a Management Consultancy model, you will elevate your recruitment career with the possibility of huge earnings and speedy progression. With our clear 10 step progression plan you’ll be climbing the career ladder in no time.
We will work with you to provide you with the tools, skills and confidence you need to excel in your new role. Our award-winning Learning and Development team will work alongside our management team to deliver the training and coaching required to quickly getting you performing, progressing and earning fantastic commission.
Who are we?
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
Trading in 40 countries, we place 1000’s of candidates every year into permanent and temporary contract roles with our clients worldwide from our four international offices in Manchester, Amsterdam, Cologne and Singapore.
What you’ll be doing
This is a senior recruitment consultant role which will see you taking ownership of the full process of filling your client’s vacancies with qualified candidates, this will include:
* Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell Amoria Bond as a business partner
* Attending meetings and negotiating rates
* Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent
* Headhunting for candidates with specific skills
* Arranging interviews and making job offers to successful candidates
* Building and maintaining long and successful relationship with both clients and candidates.
* You’ll be an experienced and professional consultant with a proven track record of billings and exceeding targets who is looking to join a business who can take you to the next level
* Someone who has experience in developing and growing business
* Self-motivated, whilst being able to handle objections and rejection and having the tenacity to bounce back
What we offer
* Huge earning potential
* Top performers in Manchester are earning well over £200,000
* Over 20% of our consultants are billing over £10k in weekly gross profit (Pro-rata over £500k per annum billers)
* High fee, high margin future-proof markets such as embedded software and renewable energy
* A global working environment with possibility of relocation, if that’s your thing
* Ongoing training to help you reach the top of your game and grow into a super biller from our award winning L&D team
* A clearly defined, transparent progression programme that rewards and fast-tracks success
* Experienced consultants often gain their first promotion within 6-9 months
* We have examples of new joiners being promoted 3 times in their first 12 months
* Rewards and incentives for hitting and exceeding targets, including lunch clubs and 5* trips to Dubai, Las Vegas and Ibiza, to name a few.
If you’re looking for a long-term career where you can progress with fantastic earning potential, this could be the opportunity for you.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role