We are expanding our successful team at Amoria Bond, our Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities will give you the chance to progress your own life and massively increase your earning potential! If you consider yourself as an energetic, money motivated person who is looking for a career that you can progress from Trainee Recruitment Consultant up to Director level Amoria Bond is the perfect place for you! We offer in-depth, award winning training and support from day one so you really will have the best start in your career in recruitment plus our company benefits are THE best out there so not only can you change your life with the training, earning potential and the clear progression plan…..you’re guaranteed to have a lot of fun along the way too!
Sounds good doesn’t it? Amoria Bond is the place for you!
The Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences. We have huge growth plans and over the past 12 months we have grown by 45%, opened up 3 brand new offices, also recently doubled the size of our state of the art Manchester based HQ and our future visions are to continue this growth. We are recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us, we have invested massively in our already award winning learning & development function and we are looking to increase this by 50% this year alone! If you are looking to work for a company where you will be offered progression, this is our specialty, we offer a clear 10 step progression plan so if you aspire to be on the board of Directors one day? We can make that possible.
What you’ll be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell Amoria Bond as a business partner * Attending meetings and negotiating rates * Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent * Headhunting for candidates with specific skills * Arranging interviews and making job offers to successful candidates * Building and maintaining long and successful relationship with both clients and candidates.
What’s in it for you:
* Attractive basic salary with exceptional commission opportunity
o Realistic 1st year of £35k OTE
o Top performers earn well over £200k
* Award-winning training * Fantastic progression opportunities – Possibilities to progress into senior sales and management roles within your first 12-24 months * Company car scheme * Incentives and prizes for hitting targets: All expenses paid company trips to the world’s best locations (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai and Marbella are just a few of our favourite destinations) * Regular company wide and localised social events, big and small.
What experience do I need to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* No previous recruitment experience is required as you will go through full training * We’ve hired Trainee Recruitment Consultants who have the following backgrounds:
o Sales experience
o Customer Service experience
o Lettings Negotiation
o & many other backgrounds
* We mainly look for people who have clear aspirational goals, who are passionate about delivering great service and want a rewarding career, is this you?
Salary: £22,000 Basic Salary – OTE £70,000
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role