We are ecstatic to announce that we have been named Recruiter Magazines 'Agency of the Year' at their Awards for Excellence 2012.
This accolade was awarded to "a recruitment, interims or executive search agency operating in any sector achieving the most stand-out business accomplishment, or series of accomplishments, of the year." It recognised our "financial stability and profitability" and us as "having significantly enhanced the recruitment industry’s reputation".
The judges also stated that we are "a great company that breeds people and has the environment to make them stay".
We are also very proud to also be finalists in the Best Recruitment Company to Work for Category.
This truly has been an amazing 12 months for us which has seen us;
- double in size and turnover
- expand globally into Asia Pacific
- raise £28,000 to build homes in las Ladaras Shanty Town Peru
- improve customer satisfaction levels.
We have also received outside recognition for all areas of our business via a number of awards and accolades including
- credit for financial success within the 'Recruiter Hot 100';
- acknowledgement of our workplace culture as 'Best Small Business to Work for' (IRP -REC Awards)
- commendation of staff expertise through 'Best In-house Training Program' (Recruitment Consultant Magazine)
- respect for our client services through 'Best Executive Search Firm' (Recruitment Business Awards)
- recognition for our overall growth and achievements within 'The Rising Star' (Recruitment International)
- We would once again like to extend a massive thank you to all our staff and customers for making this possible through their ongoing support and commitment.