You are here: Amoria Bond Home > Knowledge Hub > Amoria Bond in the Media > National Inclusion Week 2020
A strong track record as a diverse and inclusive employer has seen the company named Best Recruitment Company to work for by multiple award bodies for more than a decade, including R.E.C IRP, The Global Recruiter, Recruiter Investing in Talent, and the prestigious Queen’s Award.
In July 2020, Amoria Bond became a Founding Partner Signatory of the new Diversity & Inclusion Charter, making a public commitment to specific actions that further promote, protect and advance both diversity and inclusion in their operations and culture. Since signing the charter, the business has already delivered a range of initiatives:
- Introduced a new religious bank holiday swap policy.
- Launched Amoria Bond’s ASCEND network for female employees to connect, attract, retain and progress more women within the business.
- Run a highly successful family@amoriabond competition – the Summer Dance Off!
- Delivered a varied and inclusive Summer Wellbeing Series and dedicated employee Mental Health and Wellbeing portal.
- Launched Amoria Bond Inclusion Advocates; a voluntary employee resource group designed to shape and influence the company’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Completed an inclusive AB Active Challenge raising £7.8k for Project Peru’s children’s refuge (thanks again to everyone who contributed and took part!!).