We are pleased to announce that Amoria Bond has signed the German Diversity Charter - Charta der-Vielfalt. Building on our commitments to action-led change as founding partner signatories of the UK-borne Diversity and Inclusion Charter, this is a natural step for us as a global business determined to provide a diverse and truly inclusive workplace where all our employees have the same equity of opportunity to fulfil their potential and progress their lives, and to support our clients in achieving and accelerating their own ED&I ambitions.
Joining the German Charter of Diversity is a pledge to embrace and appreciate diversity in the broadest sense, and nurture inclusion within our organisation and the STEM sectors we operate in.
By signing the German Charter of Diversity, we as a business have pledged to:
- cultivate an organisational culture characterised by mutual respect and appreciation. We create the foundations for managers and employees to acknowledge, share and live these values. They are in fact accorded particular responsibility to do so.
- review our human resource processes, and ensure they live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
- recognise diversity within and outside our organisation, appreciating the intrinsic potential residing in this diversity, and utilising it advantageously for our business or organisation.
- make the content of the Charter the topic of internal and external dialogue.
- provide information about our activities and progress in promoting diversity and appreciation on an annual basis.
- keep our staff informed about the value of diversity and involve them in implementing the Charter.
As an organisation, we recognise we are on a continuous journey to understand the real experiences of our employees and identify opportunities to adapt and improve our culture and processes so that we attract and retain diverse talent, where everyone feels included, respected, and able to progress regardless of differences or background.
We are convinced that embracing and appreciating diversity will have a positive impact on our organisation and on society.
Find out more about the Charta der Vielfalt at https://www.charta-der-vielfalt.de/en/ , or contact us to discuss how we can help you achieve your diversity ambitions by attracting and securing the very best STEM talent from our extensive global network of Advanced Engineering and Technology professionals.